Music courtesy of www.bensound.com
APG Avionics is a member of Aviation Partsners Group Inc., a private company with a corporate office and two service facilities located at the Punta Gorda Airport (KPGD) in Florida.
Aviation Partners Group Inc. was established in 2006 in Punta Gorda, Florida for avionics sales. In 2007, Aviation Partners Group bought Eastern Avionics International to support sales with installations and services by establishing APG Avionics.
Above: Brigit Swanson, Lance Milko, Corey Wolf, Shawna Yeomans, Chefren Lanie, John McCormack, Harald Wolf, Bonnie Peyser, Glen Jus, Joe Fouth
In 2013 Aviation Partners Group bought a local GA service company to further extend the operation by establishing APG Aviation.
After moving to the larger hangar, certifying employees on Cirrus aircraft and finalizing licenses, APG Aviation became a Certified Cirrus Service Center in December of 2014.
APG Corporate HQ and Sales
- 5,000sf office
- Sales and Administration office with warehouse
- Garmin Platinum Dealer
- Avidyne Elite Dealer
- Honeywell International, BendixKing and Aspen
- Avionics authorized Dealer
Avionics and Service Installation
- 16,000sf hangar
- Provides service to aircraft with a maximum take off
- weight up to 25,000lbs.
- Provides avionics installations and bench repairs.
- FAA N1OR037B
Cirrus Service Center/GA Maintenance and Repair
- 13,000 sf hangar Provides service for General Aviation aircraft, including
airframe and engine repair
- Maintenance and annual/condition inspections
- Vibration analysis and propeller balance.
- Provides certified maintenance to Cirrus aircraft.